All information, products and services displayed on the www.packaging.shiprocket.in website constitute an "invitation to offer". Your order for purchase constitutes your "offer" which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. www.packaging.shiprocket.in website has the right to accept or reject your offer without assigning any reason thereof.
In order to use the www.packaging.shiprocket.in website belonging to Shiprocket Packaging, you (The User) have accepted the following terms and conditions given below. reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
You (The User) are therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions every time you use the www.packaging.shiprocket.in website of Shiprocket Packaging
1. We have made every effort to display the color of our products that appear on the site as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of color will be accurate.
2. The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
3. Shiprocket Packaging will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on www.packaging.shiprocket.in. This without limitation includes loss of revenue or data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of the vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, negligence, defect, deletion, error, omission, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, or under any other cause of action.
4. Shiprocket Packaging will take "Full Responsibility" of your Order, if the Order has been shipped to any of the major cities, where we used "Private Courier Companies" (eg. Blue Dart, First Flight,Pafex, DHL etc.) to ship your order.
5. The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of
6. Request for cancellations of orders once placed on www.packaging.shiprocket.in shall not be entertained.
7. Shiprocket Packaging reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. The payment shall be refunded and the User shall be informed of the same.
8. If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to a mistake by the User (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient not available) any extra cost spent by <<store_name>>for re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
9. The User agrees to give accurate, authentic and true information. Shiprocket Packaging reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If any such User details are found not to be true wholly or partly, Shiprocket Packaging has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the services of www.packaging.shiprocket.in without prior intimation whatsoever.
10. Shiprocket Packaging will not be liable for any type or kind of credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user. The User must exclusively use his/her own card on the site.
11. Shiprocket Packaging shall not entertain any complaints after 15 days, once the order is delivered.
12. This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
Of all types of packaging materials available, paperboard packaging remains the most popular option used worldwide. It is known as the best packaging solution among retailers and manufacturers. Apart from being sturdy, it offers a wide area for printing logos and other marketing material. Besides, you can also customize it in different styles for brand promotion.
In this blog, we shall discuss the pros and cons of paperboard packaging and the ongoing trends to watch out for.
What is Paperboard Packaging?
Paperboard packaging is one of the most commonly used packaging materials used by a majority of sellers. The latest advancements in quality, packaging design, and digital printing have made it a preferable option among business owners. It is a sustainable packaging option as well.
Here are the pros and cons of paperboard packaging.
Pros of Paperboard Packaging
Paperboard packaging is a more biodegradable option when compared to other types of packaging. This means it can be decomposed quickly when exposed to yeast and bacteria. Also, paperboard packaging is easily recyclable - it is one of the world's most recyclable materials.
Can Be Printed On Easily
One of the advantages of using paperboard packaging is that you can print on it directly. Thus, you can easily print your logo and other marketing designs on the material to increase your brand visibility.
You can combine paper with other packaging materials conveniently to get unique and aesthetically beautiful packaging materials for your products.
Many consumers believe that a product with paper packaging is of premium quality. Notably, the outer packaging of a product influences the customers' purchasing decisions. Similarly, when used as outer packaging material while shipping a product, like corrugated boxes, it can lead to a positive unboxing experience for your customers. So, paperboard packaging also has a positive public perception.
Cons of Paperboard Packaging
Paper is a poor barrier to oxygen, light, and microbes when compared to other packaging materials. As a result, the products packed in paperboard packaging have a shorter shelf life. The products packed in paperboard must first be packed in a plastic layer to eliminate contamination.
Ends Up in Landfills
Though paper packaging is recyclable, it often ends up in landfills. Also, it takes more space in landfills than the plastic of the same weight.
Emerging Paperboard Packaging Trends
Customized packaging display is a new trend you can follow for your product packaging. It helps familiarize customers with your brand and also increases recall value. You can customize the packaging with the brand logo and graphics to ensure your customers remember your brand.
Increase in Paper Packaging
In an initiative to reduce plastic, the government has banned single-use plastic, like drinking straws. This is why the demand for paper-based packaging has increased lately. Besides, customers have also become environment-conscious, and their purchase decisions are based on it. Therefore, in the time to come, paper packaging is going to be preferred over plastic packaging.
Apart from being an outer covering, paper-based packaging has a multi-use design. Multi-use packaging is already being used widely by many brands around the world, but more brands are likely to adopt it in future.
Focus on Packaging Design
Product packaging plays a critical role in the product's overall performance. A product with a compelling packaging design can help increase sales. Simply put, humans are attracted more towards beauty than functionality. However, it is the product functionality that ultimately keeps the customers happy, leading to repeat purchases and customer loyalty.
Packaging is not just placing the product inside a box. It is more about how the product looks and feels inside the packaging and whether it is safe and secure. Paperboard packaging is one of the most widely used packaging materials around the globe, and given its benefits, it will stay in trend for a long time.